Congratulations on your brand new Byteflies Exploration Kit! Let's get started.
1. Unbox your Byteflies Exploration Kit
The contents of your box should include:
- Sensor Dots (Depending on your order, you will receive between 1-5)
- A USB cable
- Patches (5 PPG, 5 IMU and 1 ECG/RES)
2. Download & Install
In order to configure, manage, and retrieve data from your Exploration Kit, you will first need to download the Byteflies Composer app. Please check that your laptop or desktop computer runs one of the following operating systems:
- macOS 10.12
- macOS 10.13
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
If that is the case, you are ready to install Composer!
3. Create an Account & EnrollOnce you have successfully installed Composer, please complete the following steps:
- Connect the Dock to your computer with the provided USB cable.
- Make sure all your Sensor Dots are properly seated on the Dock.
- Launch the Composer application.
- Register a new user account and log-in.
- Click enroll in the upper left-hand corner.
- Verify that Composer is seeing all of your Sensor Dots and hit ENROLL.
That's it! Your Sensor Dots are now permanently associated with your Dock and your experiments and data are now linked to your new Byteflies account.
You have taken the first steps! Check out the our support materials to continue.