Please check our support materials to learn how to use your Sensor Dots and the Composer software.
In case you are experiencing issues, please submit a support ticket. We'll contact you as soon as possible!
General inquiries can be submitted via the contact form.
- Make Composer more reliable in restricted network environments
- Improved reliability for syncing
- Significantly improved reliability for data downloads from your Sensor Dots
- Improved launch time on Windows computers running certain cloud storage solutions
- An improved method for data recovery should something go wrong
- Bug fixes for experiment notes
- New: Windows 7 Support
- New: Windows 32-bit Support
- Improved: Better reliability for wireless connectivity to Sensor Dots
- Improved: Logging to help better solve customer issues
- Improved: The Composer should be less prone to occasional 'freezes' on Windows
- Fix: Issue where the Driver for the Dock was not installed correctly
- Fix: Issue where experiment metadata (e.g. name) were not properly included in the sync folder name
- Fix: Issue with incorrect number of samples in data files
- Fix: Workaround for Microsoft OneDrive File-on-Demand
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Inc.